Wednesday 4 February 2015

Kuala Lumpur

Just sitting outside the security gate on the floor because I bought the most magnificent coffee from McCafe of all places and I can't go through until it's done...though this allows me time to blog.
Sadly my first post disappeared into thin air and I've now learnt to make a copy in my notes before attempting to post it!!!

Yesterday I started to feel that loneliness and culture shock that comes with solo travel, kind of like an 'all eyes on me' feeling.. the littlest Padgett is out of her comfort zone and I'm pretty happy to have gotten even this far without crying..

Already missing being able to contact friends and family already though, guess I just have myself to talk to for now...much like I feel like when I blog I am talking to myself...oh dear, though as many close to me would know that's not actually anything out of the ordinary.

Finally got to my gate to board for Phnom Penh ... all nervous excited and my first challenge when I arrive is not to get ripped off by a driver going from the airport to the guesthouse..



No comments:

Post a Comment